- Can enhance capital growth using mortgage finance
- Large resale market to owner-occupiers and investors alike
- New-build and restorations offer substantial discounts below market value
- Can appoint own lettings agent, or use the provided agent for hassle-free income
- All located in accessibly priced but strategic growth regions of the UK
Introduction to Residential Property:
The traditional way to own investment property, and still extremely popular in the United Kingdom where new housing supply has struggled and failed to meet demand year-year by nearly 50%.
That's only half the number of properties being built EACH YEAR to meet demand.
Because of this, residential property is seen as an excellent way of achieving substantial capital returns over a typical 10-12 year cycle, whilst providing sufficient yields to create regular income. A great compliment to an healthy diverse property portfolio.
To hit the sweet spot of strong capital growth and regular income, and without the hassle of managing your own property requires carefully chosen properties. With the vast array of options available to the investor it's often hard to know where to start.
HighGround's decades of experience in the UK Residential Market and friendly personal service, means you have an "expert on call" to guide you through the maze and help you on the road to greater success through property.
Available Investments in Residential Property:
Liverpool Historic Restoration Property
- An exquisite conversion of an historic and architecturally significant building in the sought-after Liverpool City Centre.
- A truly unique investment opportunity.
- Luxury Studios & 1-3 Bedroom Suites.
- Assured Rental Guarantee of 7% for 1 year.
- Residential use - to let or occupy.
- A hands-off investment managed by reputable asset managers.
- Available from just £86,000.
Investment from: £86,000
Completion Estimated – Completed
Manchester Serviced Apartments
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Short distance to Media City and Manchester
- Full service Concierge
- High tech gymnasium
- Spa including a steam room and plunge pools
- Communal roof terraces
- Business Centre Cinema room
- Long 999 Year Lease
Investment from: £140,000
Completion Estimated – 2018
North Central Manchester
- Prime location 9 storey new build
- Finished to high specification
- Completing Q1 2018 (end March)
- Mortgages available
- Gross Yields up to 6.48%
- 4% Interest on Deposit
- 250 year lease
- Walking distance to city centre, Metro and Victoria Station
- Average ppsqft £310, starting at £299
- In the exciting new NOMA District
Investment from: £165,000
Completion Estimated – March 2018